Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Shake and BLAKE!

photo credit: http://tv.yahoo.com


Blake Lewis definitely rocked the house on American Idol tonight! The 25-year-old singer from Washington is AI Season 6's "beat boxer," but he has already proven that he can truly SING, as well.

This week's theme is Latin Night, with Jennifer Lopez as their guest. Blake Lewis sang "I Need to Know" by J. Lo's hubby Marc Anthony. He wowed all three judges. Simon thought it was the best performance of the night so far (since Sanjaya was still up next.) At the end of the show, I think "so far" should be kicked off that statement. Blake's was definitely the BEST PERFORMANCE of the night!

The only thing that I didn't like about Blake's last performance was the dancing, which is weird because I usually love his moves. For me, it just didn't work tonight, but I don't think it really matters since it's a singing competition, anyway.

Watch American Idol tomorrow for the results and catch Jennifer Lopez's performance.

No comments: